Included in our trip
- Natural Thermal hot springs
- Local gastronomy including “curanto” and spit roasted beef
- Meeting locals from the riverside areas and observing typical local activites.
- Themed hikes
- Fly fishing
- Plant and Wildlife watching (Among them an Alerce tree over 3,500 years old, different types of cetaceans like endemic dolphins, whales, penguins and different migratory birds)
- Visits to the Huinay study center.
- Visits to the Vodudahue center and the Alerce 3000 Foundation.
FLEXIBLE PROGRAM ITINERARY
Your program itinerary is created with the necessary flexibility that is required according to the weather conditions and opportunities that arise depending on the reservation dates.
We will be happy to know what your inclinations and expectations are to create an itinerary that allows you to have the best experience.
SPECIAL PROGRAM ITINERARIES
If you are interested in an extensive adventure, or you are thinking about how your business can live a Cumberland experience just contact us about a special program itinerary.
Our fleet and team are also prepared to sail in different situations or more distant waters such as the San Rafael Glacier and Aysen Fjords.